Converting /usr/bin/vgrind from csh to sh

Ruslan Ermilov ru at freebsd.org
Tue May 20 15:31:12 PDT 2003

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 10:35:12PM +0200, Jens Schweikhardt wrote:
[...]
> So I rewrote vgrind as a /bin/sh script, appended below. I've tested it
> and it produces the same file during the one use in our buildworld (i.e.
> /usr/obj/usr/src/share/doc/papers/kernmalloc/appendix.ms) Please give it
> some more hammering and report any bogons you find. If nobody jumps up
> and down, I'll commit as soon as 5.1 is out the door. Thanks!

I've reviewed your script; it has only one bogon -- it changes
the tab to a sequence of spaces in the SCCS ID string, but then
it's maybe due to an email software.

Other than that, the script is good, and I'd like to see it
committed.  Thanks for working on this!

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov		Sysadmin and DBA,