USB link cable?

Marcin Dalecki mdcki at gmx.net
Sat May 10 09:56:59 PDT 2003

Yevmenkin, Maksim wrote:

> this will create virtual ng0 network interface, which is different from
> virtual
> *ethernet* interface. if you need virtual *ethernet* interface you will need
> to use ng_eiface(4) module instead of ng_iface(4), i.e.
>
> # ngctl mkpeer udbp0: eiface data ether
>
> this will create virtual ngethX *ethernet* interface.

Right now my USB link cable stopped to work at all on the
BSD side. I mean it stopped to work *permanently*. Neither
BSD Linux nor Windwos XP recon it any more as a proper USB
device. However they still detect that there is something
there.

**** READ - the hardware BROKE DOWN PERMANENTLY ****

Excellent isn't it?