TODO list?

Joachim Strömbergson watchman at ludd.luth.se
Sat Jun 28 15:13:47 PDT 2003

Aloha!

Short comment...

Marcel Moolenaar wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 10:50:17PM +0400, Maxim Konovalov wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, 14:10-0400, Joseph Holland King wrote:
>>>
>>>this had a fix to begin with, and has a new fix now:
>>>Re: kern/23173: read hangs in linux emulation
>>>http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/23173
>>
>>Assigned to maintainer.
>
> I'm not the maintainer, but I'll commit the patch in a couple of longish
> minutes. An MFC will happen sometime next week. Feel free to ping me
> at the end of next week if it hasn't been MFC'd by then.

Pretty impressive, just by asking about how to contribute, Joshua Oreman
have caused one commit of a fix from a PR and the closing of two other
PRs. ;-)

Would it be productive/meaningful if one were to browse through the PR
db, check/verify open PRs with fixes and report back to this list with
"looks good" fixes so that they then could be commited in the same way
as the three PRs reported by Joseph Holland King?
--
Med vänlig hälsning, Cheers!

Joachim Strömbergson
Joachim Strömbergson - ASIC designer, nice to *cute* animals.
     snail:                  phone:                     mail & web:
Sävenäsgatan 5A        +46 31 - 27 98 47          watchman at ludd.luth.se
416 72 Göteborg        +46 733 75 97 02           www.ludd.luth.se/~watchman