TODO list?

Simon L. Nielsen simon at nitro.dk
Fri Jun 27 16:18:09 PDT 2003

On 2003.06.27 16:10:13 -0700, Joshua Oreman wrote:
> Hi -hackers,
>
> I currently have a lot of free time and I was wondering whether there was
> a TODO list of some sort for bugs that need fixing in FreeBSD. I really
> want to help the project, and I think such a list would make it much
> easier to do so. If there's no official TODO list, could someone point
> out some things? I know C/C++, but I'm very unfamiliar with the kernel.

Great :-) There is always plenty to do.  I would suggest looking at the
PR system and at the 'Contributing to FreeBSD' article which can be
found at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributing/index.html

Hope you find something interesting to spend some time on.

--
Simon L. Nielsen