CerbNG v1.0-RC2 is now avaliable!

Pawel Jakub Dawidek nick at garage.freebsd.pl
Tue Jun 10 11:14:38 PDT 2003

Hello!

We are proudly announce that CerbNG-1.0 Release Candidate 2 is now
avaliable.

There are many changes from RC1 (many new functionalities, some bug fixes,
new interesting policies, new regression tests and more).

It seems that CerbNG is stable for now, so we hope that the next version
is going to be final 1.0 series release. We count on feedback from
FreeBSD community in founding bugs (if there are any:)), contributing
new policies, comments (critism as well) and any help. We want to
thank all people that helped us create better, more functional and
stable CerbNG. As we all know motivation gives us strength for hard work
and in the open-source world motivation is provided by interest and
feedback from community.

We hope that when 1.0-RELEASE is avaliable, we will be able
to present RC1 of CerbNG for FreeBSD 5.x.

CerbNG can be found at:

        http://cerber.sourceforge.net
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/cerber/

Release notes are at:

        http://cerber.sourceforge.net/CerbNG-1.0-RC2-RELNOTES.txt

Always up to date (snapshot from HEAD) policies are avaliable at:

        http://cerber.sourceforge.net/policies/

We would also like to invite you to subscribe cerb mailing lists.

Enjoy!!

Pawel Jakub Dawidek, Slawek Zak.

Pawel Jakub Dawidek                       pawel at dawidek.net
UNIX Systems Programmer/Administrator     http://garage.freebsd.pl