pcic & cbb Problems on Acer TM 360

=?big5?B?qky3ca3b?= b89026 at csie.ntu.edu.tw
Mon Jun 2 12:42:48 PDT 2003

I use Acer Travelmate 360.
But my wireless card doesn't work at all on 5.0 RELEASE or 4.8RELEASE
=20
With 5.0 RELEASE,=20
        NEW CARD kernel:
                cbb0 can't grab register.
                so my wireless card has no power when startup.
        OLD CARD kernel:
                I always get "watchdog timeout" when I command =
"pccardd",=20
                and system halt.....

With 4.8 RELEASE,=20
        I don't know why....
        When I start my notebook, pcic0 and pcic1 show the message
        "5.0v failed, change to 3.3v" and tell me to report to =
mobile at freebsd for=20
        this error....??

I try my best to figure out what is the problem, but I give up....
Hope someone can help me,=20
Because I need this notebook to do a job in a few days with FreeBSD =
system.
I will really appreciate for any addivice....

If need other information about this problem, just mail to me.

thanks.

A-Lun