Forged subscriptions and the troll.

Olafur Osvaldsson oli at isnic.is
Mon Jun 2 08:22:52 PDT 2003

Pawel,

On Mon, 02 Jun 2003, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:

> Maybe is time to disallow posting for non-members on selected lists?

I second that, there are (probably) lots of people willing to moderate
the lists and weed out the junk from valid posts.
Yes, that would mean a possible few hours delay (maybe a day) for
non-subscribers but I would think that is acceptable.

With time those not subscribed but with a large number of valid
posts could be whitelisted and thus don't get stuck in the moderator
queue.

/Oli

--
Olafur Osvaldsson