What ever happened with this? "eXperimental bandwidthdelayproduct code"

Max Clark max.clark at media.net
Thu Jul 10 09:02:11 PDT 2003

> We've done this in the past for protocols such as ftp, http and smtp; and
it works wonders.

The protocol is FTP, what sort of proxy are you talking about here? I would
like to have...

ftp server <LAN> freebsd proxy <---Network Link---> freebsd proxy <LAN>
Windows PC

I assumed that my first step in this configuration is going to be getting
the two freebsd boxes tuned and performing correctly.

Thanks,
Max