USB, select/poll for ucom

Shunsuke Akiyama akiyama at jp.FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 5 08:39:47 PDT 2003

Hi,

At Fri, 04 Jul 2003 22:17:50 +0900 (JST),
M. Warner Losh wrote:

> Hello akiyama-san.  It is Warner.  Long time since I've spoken with
> you. :-)

:-)

> In message: <20030704003916X.akiyama at jp.FreeBSD.org>
>             Shunsuke Akiyama <akiyama at jp.FreeBSD.org> writes:
> : +	s = spltty();
> : +
> : -
> : -	s = spltty();
>
> This is a no-op in current.  Have you tested it in 4.x?  I think it is
> right from what I recall about 4.x, but this stuff has always been
> black magic to me.  I think the other changes look OK, but haven't
> tested them with my serial adapter or my umodem phone.

I'm not yet tested.

But please look sys/dev/sio/sio.c:sioioctl() in current, spltty() is
still there.  I think it required in ucom too.
--
Shunsuke Akiyama
akiyama at jp.FreeBSD.org