logitech cordless optical mouse problems...

Ryan Sommers ryans at gamersimpact.com
Tue Dec 30 08:09:18 PST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 08:54, Evren Yurtesen wrote:
> I tried to use ums0 device and with moused I tried sysmouse device
> but none makes any effect in X.

Sysmouse is the device moused sets up, you can't just use it.

Try this:
killall -9 moused
moused -t auto -p /dev/ums0
vidcontrol -m on

if you can see a mouse cursor when you move the mouse around then you
can use that and /dev/sysmouse as your device in X.

Also, do you have usbd running? (ps -xa|grep usbd)
If you don't have usbd running then I don't think you'll get a /dev/ums0
in devfs.

--
Ryan "leadZERO" Sommers
Gamer's Impact President