TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sat Dec 27 10:22:47 PST 2003

In message: <20031227171904.GS652 at submonkey.net>
            Ceri Davies <setantae at submonkey.net> writes:
: On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 12:12:03PM -0500, Lucas Holt wrote:
: > Funny, I see people switching to *BSD from Linux all the time.  I've
: > "converted" quite a few people at Western Michigan where i'm a student.
: >
: > Most people think of FreeBSD as the "new" linux.  You have to think to
: > use it, as opposed to the redhat idiot wizards.
: >
: > That guy who quit reminded me of Theo from the OpenBSD project for some
: > reason.  I read the exchange between him and the NetBSD group when they
: > kicked him out.  Maybe that guy will get pissed and do something cool
: > like Theo did.
:
: Nobody quit.

Yes.  It is our friend the troll stirring up trouble again.  Bad
Troll.  No biscuit.

Warner