Looking for a AMD64 nForce3 volunteer.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Dec 24 21:22:28 PST 2003

    I just found a linux written, GPL'd, reverse engineered nforce2
    ethernet driver in source form:

    It might help.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon at backplane.com>

:Hi,
:
:NVIDIA have just released their AMD64 version of the nForce drivers, and
:I am keen to add support for the onboard ethernet (MCP3) of this
:hardware to my existing nforce MCP driver (net/nvnet in ports). As I
:don't have access to one of these boards it's a bit hard to do right
:now. And Santa won't be bringing me one for christmas because he's an
:Intel man. ;)
:
:So I need a kind soul to volunteer some time and/or remote access to
:such a box, so I can modify my driver to work on this hardware. Very
:little is different between the i386 and AMD64 versions of the drivers
:so I (should) just need to sort out any 64bit related issues, get it to
:build and make sure that it works. Any and all assistance would be much
:appreciated.
:
:--
:Seeya...Q