confirm subscribe to pastors-churches@churchjobsonline.com

pastors-churches-help at churchjobsonline.com pastors-churches-help at churchjobsonline.com
Fri Dec 19 12:03:25 PST 2003

pastors-churches at churchjobsonline.com mailing list.

at pastors-churches-owner at churchjobsonline.com.

To confirm that you would like

   freebsd-hackers at freebsd.org

added to the pastors-churches mailing list, please send
an empty reply to this address (usually just click reply and then send):

   pastors-churches-sc.1071864135.lncmfpgkccebkdflihlf-freebsd-hackers=freebsd.org at churchjobsonline.com

If you have received this message in error, please delete it.  You will not be subscribed to our list.

Blessings,

Kevin and Kay Marie Brennfleck
http://www.churchjobsonline.com/

--- Administrative commands for the pastors-churches list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <pastors-churches-help at churchjobsonline.com>

   <pastors-churches-subscribe at churchjobsonline.com>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <pastors-churches-owner at churchjobsonline.com>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.