puc/sio driver - receives but doesn't send

Brian Dean bsd at bsdhome.com
Tue Dec 16 19:51:19 PST 2003

Hi,

Just to follow up on this item ... I never did get the other card
working.  I checked solder joints under a magnifying glass, changed
card slots, tried every serial cable configuration known (which is a
lot), and still no joy.

Finally, getting tired of trying to make the other card work, I bought
a different brand of card (Moxa CP-114) via ebay for what I thought
was a good price.  I just tested it out and it works just fine.

Thanks for all the suggestions on the other card - I suspect it was
just a bad card as others have reported it works.  I'll see if I can
return it to where I bought it.

-Brian
--
Brian Dean