Multiple Ips in Jail

Mooneer Salem mooneer at translator.cx
Tue Dec 9 18:16:23 PST 2003

Hello,

Multiple IP functionality is part of the jail separation patch I made
earlier this year for 5.0 while playing with using jails as a VPS
solution. It includes other stuff besides multiple IP addresses; I
basically used the mijail 4.x patch as a reference, changing code to
refer to struct thread instead of struct proc as needed. I have
everything up at
http://msalem.translator.cx/dist/jail_seperation.v7.patch, if you want
to look at it.

Thanks,