Multiple Ips in Jail

Mooneer Salem mooneer at translator.cx
Tue Dec 9 11:42:50 PST 2003

Hello,

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 23:39, Mike K wrote:
> Anyone successfully get this to work in a working environment, not just
> install?

I'm thinking that this would be a better solution for a virtual hosting
environment (once stabilized): http://www.tel.fer.hr/zec/BSD/vimage/. In
any case, I've gotten it working under VMWare using 5.0-RELEASE and am
able to access the individual jails from outside the network.

> I'm wondering if I'm beating a dead horse by my continued [unsuccessful]
> efforts to get this to work.

Are you receiving any unusual errors from FreeBSD as a result of the
patch?

> -Mike
>
> ---

Mooneer Salem
Know Your College (http://www.knowyourcollege.com/):
     college experiences from the perspective of real students.