Looking for detailed documentation: Install to existingfilesystem

Montaro montaro at sixlabs.org
Wed Aug 27 09:56:12 PDT 2003

During the installation
It loads a holographic terminal on ttyv4 i think?

I can't remember off hand if this is before or after the medium has started
copying
I'm hoping (for your sake) it is before...

Anyway, that is where I mean't for you to mount the file system, it will be
mounted for the duration of the installation..

Sorry for any confusion, I hope this helps?

--
Cheers,
Josh