VGL

Martin nakal at web.de
Sun Aug 17 07:41:51 PDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-17 at 16:13, zera holladay wrote:

> Good day, what or where are the valid values for the
> parameter (int mode) for the functions of vgl.h as in
> VGLInit(int mode)?

You can find them in /usr/include/sys/consio.h
Look at the #defines prefixed with "SW_".

Can you give me feedback if everything works
for you? I have troubles. I cannot use any single
mode, even when vidcontrol reports them as valid.

:( I'm not happy with libvgl. Are there any other
alternatives to use graphics on console?

Martin