x86 Disassembler

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Aug 13 23:15:47 PDT 2003

In message: <20030812212829.GA1413 at spc.org>
            Bruce M Simpson <bms at spc.org> writes:
: On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 05:18:12PM -0400, Ryan Sommers wrote:
: > Are there any tools to disassemble an x86 binary file? objdump does a nice
: > job on most files. However, I'm messing with some machine-code binary
: > files that don't have ELF headers or anything other then the machine-code
: > (ie MBR's). I'd like to disassemble them on FreeBSD, possibly to a format
: > that G(as) could reassemble. Then I don't have to use something like
: > debug.exe.
: If you need something more elaborate, try the trial version of DataRescue's
: IDA. The console version works well under WINE.

sourcer even runs with doscmd last time I checked.

Warner