getfsent(3) and spaces in fstab

Peter Edwards peter.edwards at openet-telecom.com
Tue Aug 5 02:48:01 PDT 2003

Hi,
Check PR 37569: This bugged the hell out of me also, so I created a
patch to allow enclosing the device name in quotes. The PR was logged
over a year ago: I can't remember the details, but the source has been
sitting silently in my tree and working since then. Whatever way the
problem is resolved, can someone close the PR?