Assembly interrupts and Developers handbook

pat bey phaza7 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 12:50:42 PDT 2003

First I would like to know where I can buy a copy of the FreeBSD Developer's Handbook.
Nice to have a handbook that I can hold in my hand.

Secondly, What can I find a list of other interrupts within FreeBSD like the int 80h.  Or is this the only interrupt. Like example interrupt for video stuff, disk access ....etc. .etc

thanks in advance, just another happy FreeBSD user 4.8-Release :)

Suppressed minds have no Freedom of Choice