panic in uma_zdestroy

Bosko Milekic bmilekic at technokratis.com
Fri Aug 1 10:44:46 PDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 01:32:05PM +0000, Bosko Milekic wrote:

> I screwed up...  fix coming shortly.  Sorry!
>
> On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 07:00:19PM +0200, Harti Brandt wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > with a kernel from yesterday I get a panic on an SMP system when I
> > destroy a zone immediately after creating it. It have a driver (with the
> > probe routine set to return ENXIO) and the following module event
> > function:

  Again, I appologize.  I just committed something which should fix
  this:

bmilekic    2003/08/01 10:42:27 PDT

  FreeBSD src repository

  Modified files:
  sys/vm               uma_core.c
  Log:
  Only free the pcpu cache buckets if they are non-NULL.

  Crashed this person's machine: harti
  Pointy-hat to: me

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.70      +6 -4      src/sys/vm/uma_core.c

  Let me know if you're still having problems.

--
Bosko Milekic  *  bmilekic at technokratis.com  *  bmilekic at FreeBSD.org
TECHNOkRATIS Consulting Services  *  http://www.technokratis.com/