Load Balancing on Dell 1655MC

Yanek Korff ykorff at cigital.com
Mon Apr 28 14:32:44 PDT 2003

First of all, let me apologize for the cross-post.  Not quite sure which
the best forum for this question might be.  That said...

I've got a few new Dell 1655MC blade servers Broadcom BCM5703X Gigabit
Ethernet with dual logical Broadcom BCM5703X Gigabit Ethernet NICs.
They ship with some Broacom software (Advanced Control Suite) which on
wintel provides failover and load balancing capability.  Does anyone
know if I can get this failover/load balancing on -STABLE?

-Yanek.

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
confidential or privileged.  The information contained herein is intended
solely for the recipient and use by any other party is not authorized.  If
you are not the intended recipient (or otherwise authorized to receive this
message by the intended recipient), any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of the information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic message transmission in error, please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Cigital, Inc. accepts no
responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from
the use of this email or its contents.
Thank You.