dev/usb/uvisor - Sony Clie PEG-S360

Brian Ledbetter brian at shadowcom.net
Tue Apr 15 12:06:14 PDT 2003

> You shouldn't need to switch to -current, as it's only a few lines of
> code to get the uvisor to attach to the Clie.  That unfortunately isn't
> the problem.  We've got an issue with compatibility with palm os > 4.0
> and I've not been able to determine what it is yet.  There's an
> interaction somewhere in the stack that causes the palmos stack to stop
> sending data... unfortuately I can't give you a time scale as to how
> long it will take to get it fixed.

Josef,

Thanks for the quick reply!  The device in question is Palm OS = 4.0, but
it still doesn't work.  I keep meaning to put my hacked code back into
my copy of uvisor.ko so I can send you the dmesg of what happens when I
activate the device - I get "timeout" errors attaching to the umass
devices, as I recall... :)

--
Brian Ledbetter <brian at shadowcom.net>
http://www.shadowcom.net/brian/