le0 - DE203 kernel config problem

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Apr 3 05:02:16 PST 2003

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 05:48:26AM -0500, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:
> This should fix it:
>
> ftp://ftp.jurai.net/users/winter/patches/if_le.patch

This patch worked. It makes the interface configurable and I'd bet
make it work after I have  configured my firewall.

One thing: The patch does not pass the normal kernel compilation
since it does an implicit pointer conversion, that bails out
the kernel make due to the strict settings  (-Werror).
(line 351 of if_le.c)

Thanks for the quick response this morning.

Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies at rwth-aachen.de