GnomeDon't cooperate with the middleman, he will make the difference

Ms.Li luxiangjiuyet at producecoltd.ltd
Wed Aug 19 04:19:46 UTC 2020

HeyGnomeWith excitement and enthusiasm, I wrote this letter to you. I am from China. My company specializes in the production and sale of raw wine, seasoned wine, high-quality bottled wine, and corporate custom wine for 36 years. To provide supply for many well-known domestic enterprises, I would like to discuss business cooperation with you and sincerely want to receive your reply.Best wishes
Ms.Li/Li DanGeneral Manager of Foreign TradeLuzhou Luxiang Wine Industry Co., Ltd.Tel/phone: 15883012399WeChat ID: l304540238Email:luxiangjiuyet at producecoltd.ltd