Do you need low cost HR help?

Jen Montague inquiry at alln1hr.com
Fri Nov 17 22:59:46 UTC 2017

ALLN1HR Highly Flexible, Anytime Accessible, Cost Effective HR

Dear Prospective Client, For many small business owners, the sink or swim moment comes when it's time to hire staff to handle all of the administrative responsibilities involved in running a small business. I am sure every moment of your day is accounted for. You probably find yourself parsing through thousands of resumes, administering payroll, coaching employees through difficult situations and more.

If you’re wondering how you can maximize your time while ensuring that your employees’ needs are met- we have the answer. Our 24-7, Anytime, Anywhere, HR Business Partner Model affords you the opportunity to focus on your clients while we care for your employees’ every need.

We assign you your own HR Business Partner-Your Dedicated Resource! Our wide ranging services include: •HR Business Partner to exclusively support your business •recruitment and on-boarding •payroll and benefits administration •compliance and legal consulting •day to day employee support •training & development •employee relations •management coaching •performance management. You can also utilize our services a La Carte.

Your own dedicated HR Partner supports your business virtually in accordance with your hours of operation, day or night, at an extremely low cost to you . Call us to Request a Free Consultation Today to learn how you can streamline your HR needs with our cost effective, virtual solutions!

 Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jen Montague
Executive Director

Helpful Links

www.alln1hr.com

For a free consultation & Starbucks gift card email us at: inquiry at alln1hr.com

HR Support for Small Businesses

     https://www.facebook.com/Alln1HRBP/ Check us out on Facebook

text

Now Thru Cyber Monday,
Enjoy a free consultation and a Starbucks e-card on us! Share your HR dilemmas & receive our advice!

This email was sent by inquiry at alln1hr.com to gnome at freebsd.org