devel/glib20 runtime python dependency

Eugene Grosbein eugen at grosbein.net
Tue Jul 11 09:03:59 UTC 2017

Hi!

I try to prepare small FreeBSD installation using nanobsd feature for embedded purposes.
I need some packages that depend on glib-2 package that has Python as runtime dependency.

Uncompressed Python package is huge for my embedded system.
And it seems for me, Python is only used to generate some glib C code at build stage, isn't it?

Don't we need to change "USES=... python ..."
to "python:build" in the ports/devel/glib20/Makefile ?

Please CC: me in replays as I'm not in the list.

Eugene Grosbein