Civil Rights movement

Lois Brown Harold.Hawks at next.howgoogle.co
Fri Apr 29 23:52:09 UTC 2016

Hello,
There’s a part of even my cold, dark soul which pushes back a bit and tells me that words such as please and thank you have a place in all polite conversation and that using them with children might instill such values. Sadly, the results in modern society don’t seem to validate that belief in too many cases. It would be wonderful if every child came out of a household where they were raised to respect the authority of adults (with additional training to be on guard against monsters) and carried over that responsibility to a sense of mutual respect in their classrooms. That’s not the case, though, and kids these days might benefit from a bit of “spare the rod” mentality when their parents drop them off to their five day a week baby sitters in the public school system.

Harold.Hawks at next.howgoogle.co
2938 Hewes Avenue
Hanover, MD 21076
443-668-5426

If you do not wish to receive further emails from our company please reply to the same mail keeping the subject "unsubscribe"