devel/libgtop on head/

Gleb Smirnoff glebius at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 30 11:34:10 UTC 2014

  Hi!

  I have smithed netload.c for libgtop, that should be dropped
in place of distribution netload.c to make libgtop buildable
on FreeBSD 11.

  The file should work on any modern FreeBSD version, since
it doesn't depend on kernel ABI. So it fixes not only current
breakage but many future.

  However, it requires testing and I have no idea what are the
tools that run on top of libgtop, so I haven't tested it. I
ask for your help here.

  If everything works fine, then please commit the file as a
patch to the port of libgtop. If not, then please contact me,
and I will fix it. If everything goes fine, can you please
also handle submission of the file upstream? I suppose the
code should work also on other BSD systems as well.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.