Laptops and Desktops with 3 Year Warranty

Jason Carter jcarter at k12mailingservice.com
Thu May 15 14:05:27 UTC 2014

 <http://k12mailingservice.com/lists/lt.php?id=NRgAA05UUUVUBAECBg,0,7961&s=no&v=2&s_=1210>
1-888-512-7658

 FREE
SHIPPING on all purchases made before May 16

 Mobile Cart
+ 30 Laptops

 Dell Latitude E6500

 Intel Core2Duo 2.53 GHz

4 GB Ram

160 GB Hard Drive

DVDRW

15.4" Screen

Windows 7 Pro

 3 Years Warranty

 Only
 $10,777

 Take advantage of
our Special Discounts for Teachers, Employees Students!

 Dell
Latitude E6410

 Intel Core i5 2.4
GHz

4 GB Ram

160 GB Hard Drive

DVD-RW

14.1" Screen

Windows 7 Pro

 3 Years Warranty

 Only

 $
 397

 *Includes
Headphones

 PARCC/Smarter
Balanced Compliant

 HP
8440P

 Intel Core i7
2.67 GHz

4GB Ram

250 GB Hard Drive

DVD-RW

14.1" Screen

Windows 7 Pro

 3 Years Warranty

 Only

 $
 497

 *Includes
Headphones

 PARCC/Smarter
Balanced Compliant

 Lenovo
T420

 Intel Core i5 2.4
GHz

4 GB Ram

 128
GB Solid State Drive

DVD-RW

14.1" Screen

Windows 7 Pro

 3 Years Warranty

 Only

 $
 497

 *Includes
Headphones

 PARCC/Smarter
Balanced Compliant

 Dell
Optiplex 980

 Intel Core i5 2.67 GHz

4 GB Ram

160 GB Hard Drive

DVD-RW

Windows 7 Pro

Keyboard and Mouse

 3 Years Warranty

 Only

 $
 497

 *Includes
Headphones

 PARCC/Smarter
Balanced Compliant

 HP
Elite 8100

 Intel Core i5 2.67 GHz

4 GB Ram

160 GB Hard Drive

DVD-RW

Windows 7 Pro

Keyboard and Mouse

 3 Years Warranty

 Only

 $
 447

 *Includes
Headphones

 PARCC/Smarter
Balanced Compliant

 Lenovo
M90

 Intel Core i5 3.2GHz

4 GB Ram

160 GB Hard Drive

DVD-RW

Windows 7 Pro

Keyboard and Mouse

 3 Years Warranty

 Only

 $
 427

 *Includes
Headphones

 PARCC/Smarter
Balanced Compliant

 Dell
Optiplex 760

 Intel Core2Duo 3.0 GHz

2 GB Ram

80 GB Hard Drive

DVD-RW

Windows 7 Pro

 20"
LCD Monitor

 3 Years Warranty

 Only

 $
 297

 *Includes
Headphones

 PARCC/Smarter
Balanced Compliant

 HP
Elite 8000

 Intel Core2Duo 3.0 GHz

2 GB Ram

160 GB Hard Drive

DVD-RW

Windows 7 Pro

19" LCD Monitor

 3 Years Warranty

 Only

 $
 297

 *Includes
Headphones

 PARCC/Smarter
Balanced Compliant

 Lenovo
M58

 Intel Core2Duo 3.0 GHz

4GB Ram

160 GB Hard Drive

DVD-RW

Windows 7 Pro

19" LCD Monitor

 3 Years Warranty

 Only

 $
 287

 *Includes
Headphones

 PARCC/Smarter
Balanced Compliant

 Best Warranty

 We offer,
indisputably the best warranty and support to our education customers.

 Free Shipping

 Take Advantage
of our free ground shipping on all our Desktop PCs and Laptops.

 Account Manager: Jason Carter
 Email:
jcarter at k12-solutions.com
 Phone: 1-888-512-7658
ext.7961

 This message was sent to gnome at freebsd.org by
jcarter at k12mailingservice.com

 To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your
email application, because this message was made specifically for you
only. Instead use the forward page
<http://k12mailingservice.com/lists/lt.php?id=NRgDBk5UUUVUBAECBg>
in our specials system.

 To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to,
visit your personal preferences page
<http://k12mailingservice.com/lists/lt.php?id=NRgHTgBUHwtVBAAA>