Issues with xorg-minimal (blkid)

Ivan Babic babic91 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:08:42 UTC 2014

Thank you for your reply,

I am using:

root at muon:/usr/ports/x11/xorg-minimal # *uname -a*
FreeBSD muon.cs.earlham.edu 9.2-STABLE FreeBSD 9.2-STABLE #7:

I just went ahead and did and update on ports:  *portupgrade -ai*

After that went to the /usr/ports/x11/xorg-minimal (port I am trying to
install)
and did a* make clean* after which I did *make install clean* and still am
getting the same error:

checking for BLKID... configure: error: Package requirements (blkid >=
2.15) were not met:

Package dependency requirement 'blkid >= 2.15' could not be satisfied.
Package 'blkid' has version '1.42.9', required version is '>= 2.15'

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables BLKID_CFLAGS
and BLKID_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please run the gnomelogalyzer, available from
"http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/gnomelogalyzer.sh", which will diagnose the
problem and suggest a solution. If - and only if - the gnomelogalyzer cannot
solve the problem, report the build failure to the FreeBSD GNOME team at
gnome at FreeBSD.org, and attach (a)
"/var/ports/basejail/usr/ports/sysutils/hal/work/hal-0.5.14/config.log", (b)
the output of the failed make command, and (c) the gnomelogalyzer output.
Also, it might be a good idea to provide an overview of all packages
installed
on your system (i.e. an `ls /var/db/pkg`). Put your attachment up on any
website, copy-and-paste into http://freebsd-gnome.pastebin.com, or use
send-pr(1) with the attachment. Try to avoid sending any attachments to the
mailing list (gnome at FreeBSD.org), because attachments sent to FreeBSD
mailing
lists are usually discarded by the mailing list software.
*** [do-configure] Error code 1

Stop in /basejail/usr/ports/sysutils/hal.
*** [install] Error code 1

Stop in /basejail/usr/ports/sysutils/hal.
*** [lib-depends] Error code 1

Stop in /basejail/usr/ports/x11-servers/xorg-server.
*** [install] Error code 1

Stop in /basejail/usr/ports/x11-servers/xorg-server.
*** [run-depends] Error code 1

Stop in /basejail/usr/ports/x11/xorg-minimal.

Thank you so much for looking in to this.

Best

--
Babic Ivan
www.IvanBabic.com/