the mate port

Koop Mast kwm at rainbow-runner.nl
Mon Nov 11 22:47:02 UTC 2013

On 11/11/13 19:01, Eric Turgeon wrote:
> Hi Kris,
>
> Mate is probably ready for porting. I just need to make sure that the last
> update work well.

It is on my plate, I just want to tackle one issue and then it should be
ready. If I dedicate a night I might get it done. About gnome3 we
managed to iron out some major problems with ajacoutot@ from OpenBSD
pointing us in the right directions. Some smaller (and hopefull easier)
problems still there, but in general it about commit ready. We just need
to think up a way of dropping this in ports with the minimal amount of
fuss (yes gnome2 will die at the same time).

-Koop