MATE ports have been moved to GitHub.

Jeremy Messenger mezz.freebsd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 16:51:47 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I just have created mate-ports in the GitHub that should make everyone
to collaborate much easier. IE: clone, pull request, wiki, bug report
and etc all in one. I am pretty noob with GitHub and even git itself,
so be patient with me to learn there if I make mistake or so.

https://github.com/jlmess77/mate-ports

I have updated the TODO-mate for what it needs to be done in there. I
will update the README in there to show how to use git +
marcusmerge.sh for now until I (or someone) fork marcusmerge.sh to
matemerge.sh that use git stuff.

As for now, both MarcusCom CVS and GitHub mate-ports are exactly same
until I (and others) start to work in GitHub.

BTW: Sorry for taking it so long, but better late than never!

--
mezz.freebsd at gmail.com - mezz at FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team