Try Our Social Services Grants Database and News Services Absolutely Free!

CD Publications offers at cdpublications.com
Tue Jul 9 23:32:45 UTC 2013

Is your organization searching for funding to provide critical needs such as housing, healthcare, education, or social services to your community?

Then we invite you to join other grantseekers nationwide who've come to rely on CD Publications for the most up-to-date details on the latest federal and private funding opportunities.

For a limited time we're providing full, unrestricted access to our grants and funding news services, including Federal and Foundation Assistance Monitor, Children and Youth Funding Report, Community Health Funding Report, and Private Grants Alert for two weeks...absolutely FREE!

For more than 50 years, we've brought our readers insights from federal and foundation funding officials that no one else has -- inside information that will make all the difference in your grantseeking success. Best of all, since there's no obligation to subscribe and your access will expire automatically, you can discover for yourself how the many benefits of our online service -- including our keyword searchable database and comprehensive grants calendar -- can give you an edge in your funding search.

To begin your two-week trial, visit our website at http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=8778&m=6192&nl=33&s=713bc03ecd56d6cac82cbc4d7a071481&lid=991823&l=-http--www.cdpublications.com/f112, or call us toll-free at 1-800-666-6380.

The Fundamentals of Foundation Grant Writing - This hands-on course, geared specifically towards working adults who want to become grantwriters, takes you step-by-step through writing an actual foundation grant application -- one that you can submit with confidence at the completion of the course, knowing you've been aided by a veteran grants professional.
http://www.cdpublications.com/store/287

Government Assistance Almanac 2013
Newly updated for 2013, over 1300 pages! The Government Assistance Almanac 2013 provides information on all federal domestic assistance programs.
http://www.cdpublications.com/store/565

Forward this message to a friend by clicking below:
(http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/p_f.php?nl=33&c=8778&m=6192&s=713bc03ecd56d6cac82cbc4d7a071481)

Get FREE PDF samples or try our website demo at
http://www.cdpublications.com/samples