Mouse and Keyboard not working KDE4

Sulabh Kausal sulabh.kaushal78 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:02:47 UTC 2013

Hi Jeremy,

I tried instruction given in handbook. But I am getting following error
while starting X:

(EE) config/hal: couldn't initialise context : unknown error (null)

I have attached screenshot for this error with this mail.

I modified xorg.conf file to add option "AutoAddDevice" "off' but still
getting above error. I have attached my xorg.conf file as well with this
mail.

Please let me know, if I am doing something wrong. I am installing FreeBsd
on Vmware.

Thanks,
Sulabh K.