ports/180991: /devel/glib20 fails to build if WITH_BSD_ICONV is set in /etc/src.conf

sbruno at FreeBSD.org sbruno at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 5 19:14:14 UTC 2013

Synopsis: /devel/glib20 fails to build if WITH_BSD_ICONV is set in /etc/src.conf

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: sbruno
State-Changed-When: Mon Aug 5 19:12:32 UTC 2013
State-Changed-Why:
Ugh, the actual problem is a devel/gettext update that happend at svn
r 323088 in ports.

Reverting back to previous release of devel/gettext allows .po files
to be processed again.  I have added pr ports/181076 to get this fixed.

After that, we should revisit WITH_ICONV processing