Amazing Lights (Biblical Signs) Appear, Signal Return of Jesus

Mark Brander markbrander99 at yahoo.ca
Sat Aug 3 14:27:48 UTC 2013

   Extraordinary lights are being seen and photographed in many different
   parts Here a few thumbnails...

   The Lord has been revealing what is taking place in some very profound
   prophecies. (excerpts below)

   I have just launched a website to make the prophecies and photos/videos
   available.  The site is revelation12.ca

   There a number of  additional prophecies about economic collapse and
   WW3 posted at the site as well.

   Thumbnail provided by MakeAThumbnail.com

   Thumbnail provided by MakeAThumbnail.com

   Thumbnail provided by MakeAThumbnail.com

   Thumbnail provided by MakeAThumbnail.com

   (excerpted from prophecy)

   But, I tell you now that the foundations of the earth shall be shaken!
   The earth shall rock!  It shall be moved exceedingly. The heavens shall
   be moved! Back and forth, they will go!  The deeps of the earth and the
   deeps of the oceans shall sigh!  They shall move!  The stars will be
   moved!  Yes, moved exceedingly!

   And, eyes, which can see, will see My hand in all things!  For, in the
   heavens come lights and bodies, which did not previously exist! A dread
   is upon the planets; for there comes a great upsurge in My power, a
   great tearing, a great splitting in the heavens!  In the cosmos, bitter
   signs!  Two suns!  Now, three lights! All foreboding of a terrible
   upheaval in the earth! A splitting and a cracking! Terrible cracking in
   the earth!  Waves so high!  Terrible waves, with some thinking that the
   waves are as high as the sky!

   Oh, so dreadful are the days, which are upon the whole earth;

   I tell you that there comes a snap, a very great snap, like a
   lightening snap and this snap of light will beat the earth!  It will
   burn the earth!  It will burn it and will cut deeply into the earth.

   A fury!  Yes, a fury in the earth!  And, the power will blink and fail!
   Oh, what a tale to tell!  A blinking!  A dread! So terrible, indeed;
   for those in the world would not heed My word! They would not listen!
   They would not obey Me! And, in the dark, they will ponder their
   choices!

   Oh, so great shall be the calamities and the lawlessness, and the
   violence and the gang warfare!  Every man for himself!  Every wicked
   deed, no longer in secret, but open and revealed!"

   (end excerpt)