ports/159391: commit references a PR
dfilter at FreeBSD.ORG
Fri Mar 16 03:50:03 UTC 2012
The following reply was made to PR ports/159391; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: dfilter at FreeBSD.ORG (dfilter service)
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/159391: commit references a PR
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 03:45:32 +0000 (UTC)
mezz 2012-03-16 03:45:21 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
Fix the rc.d script:
1. If gnome_enable is not set, gdm_enable will remain undefined.
2. Change the order of calling load_rc_config() and setting the
default variables to the typical order for ports
3. Not only is the checkyesno for gdm_enable in gdm_start() not
needed, it causes problems if, for example the user does
'/usr/local/etc/rc.d/gdm onestart' from the command line.
4. Switch to using 'unlink' instead of 'rm -f'
5. If lshal does not exist, error out instead of looping
6. Mark a variable local
Bump the PORTREVISION.
Submitted by: dougb
Feature safe: yes
Revision Changes Path
1.141 +1 -1 ports/x11/gdm/Makefile
1.22 +17 -12 ports/x11/gdm/files/gdm.in
cvs-all at freebsd.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "cvs-all-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"
More information about the freebsd-gnome