[HEADS UP] Xorg 7.5.2 merge.

Kevin Oberman kob6558 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 16:32:59 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Martin Wilke <miwi at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Howdy Guys,
>
> First of all we apologize for the long waiting time. Xorg 7.5.2 is
> completely finished last issues were fixed by kwm@, and the exp-run
> was also fine, I'm preparing the merge now and will commit it by today.
> So I think you should monitor the CVS commits, ports and x11 mailing
> list to make sure you don't report a duplicate problems.

Congratulations, guys! I've been waiting for this for a while and I'm
sure many will join me in thanking all of those that have put so much
effort into making it happen!

Embarrassingly, I just sent the list a message about the need to run
xorg-devel for many things (like Intel KMS) and how it was not in
ports. I hit "Send" and this message showed up.

Any idea about when/if Intel KMS might make it out of test mode? (I
know, I should let you enjoy getting this done before asking for
more.)
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: kob6558 at gmail.com