gnome-mount build fails: checking for XML::Parser... configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is required for intltool

Kevin Oberman kob6558 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 03:39:57 UTC 2011

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 5:29 PM, Yuri <yuri at rawbw.com> wrote:
This is usually the result of an incompletre Perl upgrade, but in any case, just
re-install p5-XML-Parser.

If you have upgraded Perl, please look at /usr/ports/UPDATING for instruction on
what needs to be done after installing the new port. A short cut is to do:
portmaster p5-
or
portupgrade -f p5-\* (I think this is right. I don't use portupgrade, myself)
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer - Retired
E-mail: kob6558 at gmail.com