Please help to look at the problem happened during my installation of atk on FreeBSD!

Li, Ming (Candy) Ming.Li at spirent.com
Tue Nov 15 07:23:54 UTC 2011

Dear Ruslan,

Sorry for late response. There is just three lines in my "make.conf" like following, shall I add something about WITHOT_X11 into this file? Thank you very much for your help!

[root at CandyFreeBSD /usr/ports/net/wireshark]# cat /etc/make.conf
# added by use.perl 2009-06-03 11:51:33
PERL_VER=5.8.8
PERL_VERSION=5.8.8

Best Regards,