10-CURRENT && ports/devel/gvfs does not compile

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Nov 14 15:04:31 UTC 2011

El día Monday, November 14, 2011 a las 03:40:49PM +0100, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> > > caracas# make
> > >    CC     gvfsd_archive-daemon-main.o
> > >    CC     gvfsd_archive-daemon-main-generic.o
> > >    CCLD   gvfsd-archive
> > > /usr/bin/ld: warning: libcrypto.so.6, needed by /usr/lib/libarchive.so, may conflict with libcrypto.so.7
> >
> > also i think u never run make delete-old and make delete-old-libs after
> > rebuilding ur world/kernel.
>
> correct; I did this now; but the result is the same; the
> /usr/lib/libarchive.so is from November, 1 (whenn I installed world and
> kernel), also libcrypt.so.6 in /lib; the libcrypto.so.7 was installed by
> openssl-1.0.0_6 port and I have recompiled it again;
>
> the result for gvfs is the same;

I nailed it down; there was installed some port archivers/xz; it was
installed yesterday, don't know by which other port on the flight;
this provided some shared libs in /usr/local/lib/liblzma.* without the
missing symbols; after removing this port, gvfs installes fine;

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
e <guru at unixarea.de> - w http://www.unixarea.de/