Want to slow down the aging process?

NEWS office at electra-vol.com
Sun Nov 6 19:01:28 UTC 2011

   [ostat.php?click=0-184-2-4F1D2A12B53BE87955C81FAF38585B181FCE29F10000]

      [1]If this email does not display correctly, click on this link
                           [spacertransp_0.gif]

                       [2][logo_1_1.jpg] October 2011

                 [spacertransp_0.gif]

   Please find in this issue :
   - [3]Can our 'morning and evening' combo slow down time and fight
   illness?
                 [spacertransp_0.gif]
                                        [spaceritem_2.gif]

   [spacertransp_0.gif]

Can our 'morning and evening' combo slow down time and fight illness?

   [spacertransp_0.gif]

   I'll be brief. There's no time to waste.
     * Because in the next 1 minute your body will have lost 500 million
       cells.
     * And in the next hour, every single cell in your body will have
       been attacked over 400 times by free radicals.

   Why should that worry you?
     * Because over time your body loses the ability to create
       replacement cells.
     * And every time a free radical damages your DNA, that damage can
       lead to anything from wrinkles to tumors.

   The remedy? We've got a 'morning and evening' duet of natural, herbal
   supplements which address both those issues.

   And the combined cost for both supplements is just 75 cents a day.

   >> [4] Click here to  read the full story about this unique
   combination. <<

   To find out more will only take 5 minutes. And imagine if it rewarded
   you with an extra 5 years of good health!

   Yours faithfully,

   Cristina Sebastian.
   Newsletter Editor.

   PS. It's worth visiting the page just for the interesting video on how
   free radicals and 'telomeres' can make you age and cause illness.
   Everybody needs to know about telomeres ... [5]so please take a look
   at the video.

   [6]Facebook Like Button

   [7][BQNewsletter.154238.jpg]
   [spacertransp_0.gif]
   [spaceritem_2.gif]

                            [spacertransp_0.gif]
   Thank you for being subscribed to the Biotivia newsletter.
   Privacy promise. We will never disclose your email address.
   To unsubscribe, please [8]click here.
                            [spacertransp_0.gif]