[patch] DVD burning fix

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at freebsd.org
Mon May 23 15:06:11 UTC 2011

On 5/23/11 9:58 AM, Max Khon wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Attached patch fixes DVD burning with brasero for me.
> But even with this patch DVD burning on my box is performed at 1x speed (if
> I run growisofs manually it burns DVD at full speed).
> Do you know what could be the reason for such misbehavior?

You can commit this patch, but I don't know why growisofs would not burn
at full speed through brasero.  Check the ps -auwwx output while it's
burning to see if there are any other arguments in there that could slow
things down.

Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeNode / #freebsd-gnome
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome