gstreamer videoscale plugin: totem3 failure

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 17:03:20 UTC 2011

Since I am doing this from source, The options can be passed- I have
no idea how- to the ports Makefile. The previous options of configure
with disabling gnome_vfs gst_v4l alsa and examples has been
successful.

I cd to multimedia/totem3.

Okay videoscale plugin has been built but not found.
I'm assuming that removing it temporarily from the Makefile may help.