Ports devel/glib20 breaks.

Koop Mast kwm at rainbow-runner.nl
Wed Mar 16 17:28:43 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 13:17 -0400, Super Bisquit wrote:

Please don't drop CC's.

> The port of glib20 broke with the normal make. Even though this isn't
> supported, I've had to do this a number of times in the past to get a
> port to install.

If it broken with a normal make then you need to let use know, I'm
talking about running make from devel/glib20, not glib20/work/glib-2.*.
Its either that you ran into a bug in the port or there is something
wrong with your system.

> What if the user wants to fine tune a ports? The make command will
> follow the configure set by the user in the work/application
> directory. The FreeBSD patches, if any, will still apply cleanly. I've
> also had to edit Makefiles and the subdirectory Makefiles in
> work.application before.
> Try to remember that I do the cd to work/application and
> run ./configure with options when the normal make fails.
> It's the user's machine and all machines do not have the same
> processor.

Euh I'm not sure what your getting at, but this is all dynamic. Unless
you want to build with custom CPFLAGS and make packages for other
machines.

-Koop