updating transmission

Jeremy Messenger mezz.freebsd at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 15:05:40 UTC 2011

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 9:01 AM, Barbara <barbara.xxx1975 at libero.it> wrote:

> [...]

I see.. It looks like I will need to change the order of CFLAGS or
whatever in there.

> Anyway in the meanwhile I'll remove and reinstall all the transmission and
> libevent ports to see what happens.

If you also need libevent. Uninstall libevent then install
transmission. After that, reinstall libevent and you should be good to
go. Just for now since I am in Windows 7 and I will leave soon. I will
check more with it tonite or tomorrow.

mezz.freebsd at gmail.com - mezz at FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome/ - gnome at FreeBSD.org