empathy needs to be updated

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Mon Jun 20 05:50:14 UTC 2011

On 06/19/2011 11:50, Koop Mast wrote:
> That release is for GNOME 3. Which will be committed in the near
> future. I'm doing a glib/gtk update first and I'm quite busy atm, so
> can't give a ETA for that. Sorry. The last empathy for GNOME 2 is
> 2.34.x and will be included in that GNOME 3 update.

Thank you Koop for this information. Do you know the ETA for gnome-3
checked into ports?

Also, I added few ports (net-im/sofia-sip and net-im/telepathy-sofiasip)
which add SIP protocol to be available to empathy:
I see that all other net-im/telepathy-* ports are owned by
gnome at FreeBSD.org so I thought I will let you know.

Thank you,
Yuri