ports/153506: ports/net-im/papyon (py26-papyon-0.5.4) gets Signal 11

David E. Cross crossd at cs.rpi.edu
Sat Jan 29 00:20:12 UTC 2011

The following reply was made to PR ports/153506; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "David E. Cross" <crossd at cs.rpi.edu>
To: Maho NAKATA <chat95 at mac.com>
Cc: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/153506: ports/net-im/papyon (py26-papyon-0.5.4) gets Signal
 11
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 19:18:53 -0500 (EST)

 To be fair, it really isn't papyon's fault, its just tickling it when
 installed (and likely other things will as well, depending on what
 features they use).

 The real issue seems to be openssl in base and openssl in ports with
 python compiled when just the version in base exists, and even then only
 later when other python modules are installed after the openssl port is
 installed.

 --
 David E. Cross